The Official Euchre Grand Champion Competition Details & Rules
- Play in any FIVE (5) of the 7 tournaments scheduled in 2013 and you’re automatically eligible to win.
- We will tally your scores throughout 2013, and your top 3 total scores will be used to create an average score.
- The highest average score in the Main Pool will become the Euchre Grand Champion. Leisure pool players are NOT eligible for the Grand Champion prize.
- The scores will be tallied after the November tournament and averages calculated, digitally from the electronic scoring records
- The winner of the Euchre Grand Champion title will be announced at MCC Toronto Sunday Service following the last November Tournament.
- Prepayment of the five tournament registrations is not mandatory, but we can accommodate prepaid registrations.
Euchre Grand Champion – Grand Prize
First Runner-Up (Second Place)
Second Runner-Up (Third Place)
There will be NO LEISURE POOL Grand Champ in 2013.